The study period in the faculty is five years and four months, followed by the year of supplementary training (Internship), and is generally divided into four phases of study including two phases at the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences years and two phases at the Faculty of Medicine.
- Degree awarded by the university
Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB)
- Teaching language
English is the language of teaching in college
The study plan for obtaining a bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery cover the following four phases:
- The first phase includes: First year.
- The second phase includes: Second and Third year
- The third phase includes: Fourth and Fifth year.
- The fourth stage includes: Internship period.