- Online Application: Free
- Onsite Application: Free
- There are no application fees to be paid on application, but the tuition fees subjected to change each year according to university decision
- General inquiries
Please send all your inquiries to the following email address: [email protected]
You are definitely welcome to visit Faculty of Medicine at LIMU headquarter in Al-Fwaihat, Kairawan street, Benghazi – Libya.
- Current student inquiries
Please send your inquiries to the following email address [email protected]
- Cash payments can be made at the Student Administrative Office, Kairawan St. Al-Fwaihat, Benghazi, Libya.
- Other acceptable payment methods can be discussed with registry office
How to apply
- You may apply online (http://limu.edu.ly). Applying online provides you with immediate notification that your application has been received.
- Submit only ONE application. Make sure that you complete the entire application form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
- We do not accept faxed copies of application forms or supporting documents.
- You will need a valid e-mail address, once registered to the program, you will get a LIMU email, since all future correspondence to you will be conducted via e-mail.
- In case of application on person you should bring all these documents:
- Original High School Certificate or any equivalent
- Birth Certificate
- The National Number
- A valid Passport copy
- For questions and assistance with the admission, application and materials, please contact us.
The admission to the Faculty of Human Medicine of the University for the purpose of obtaining the Bachelor\’s degree requires:
- The student must have a secondary certificate or equivalent certificate recognized and accredited by the body to which the jurisdiction is held.
- The student should be able to continue his studies in his/her specialty.
- The student must have the approved percentage of admission to the college in accordance with the regulations determined by the university council.
- If the applicant is non-Libyan, his residence in Libya shall be valid during the period of his studies and shall be in conformity with the applicable laws, and regulations.
- The student should pay the fees and expenses of the study in accordance with the regulations prescribed by the university.
- The number of students admitted to the study should be commensurate with the absorptive capacity and potential of each college.
- As a result of admission or rejection of the student, the colleges may also, according to their internal regulations, conduct entrance examinations for applicants.
- To speak the Arabic language or to undertake to follow up lessons in the Arabic language and to prepare for doing so before starting the clinical stage.
- Submit an acknowledgment from the student and his guardian that they shall be presented in a manner that is unfair to these regulations and to the list of fees prescribed by the University and shall be committed to the provisions contained therein.